Oct 13, 2009

Special waiter...

It all starts with my friend Dhariana. She lives in New York so she came over to the DR for a week. We went to the beach and started talking about our high school days and all these names just popped out. So we planned a dinner party at a restaurant and invited some of our old classmate to catch up and see what's happening with them. We all decided to go to a Mexican restaurant that suppousively has great food and margaritas. Little did we know they had special waiters too. When we get there we order some margaritas and tequila sunrise. We chit chat, laugh at old memories and pranks. Suddenly i feel something in my toes. I'm a very paranoid person, so i checked under the table to see what's going on. I didn't see anything so i kept calmed and continued to talk to my friends. But the thought that something tingled my toes didn't leave my mind. So i lifted the table cloth and checked again, i swear i saw something  move and dharianas boyfriend juan sees me and asks me a bit nervous. "what's going on?" I tell him i felt something on my toes and that i just saw something move under the table. He goes "Shit man, i felt something go up my leg but i just shook it and forgot about it". So both of us look under the table a saw this HUGE COCKROACH just walking around under the table.  I have a phobia for cockroaches so i start yelling at him to kill it! He steps on it but i still see that its moving its antena thingy so i keep yelling. There's this guy on another table just laughing his ass off. I called a human waiter and tell her that how is it posible to find a cockroach wondering around where people eat. She just said she was sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment